We collect your information during the checkout process at our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type
- Shipping address
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for one year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us deliver your orders and provide store services to you. This includes your shipping information that we share with our fulfilment partners who ship our products to your provided destination; and your payment information that is collected and processed by payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies.
We process payments through third-party payment processors: Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be securely passed to Stripe depending on which payment method you choose including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.